Connect and build with founders, investors, and experts in health tech
On Deck Health (ODH) is a continuous community for people to come together to build, join, or invest in revolutionary health tech startups.
Connect with a community passionate about launching and scaling world changing health tech companies
Exchange ideas with the best in health tech
Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
Navigate the health tech ecosystem supported by intimate masterminds with trusted peers
Access industry specific content you won’t find anywhere else
Thematic deep-dives from experts
High Signal Sessions With Industry’s Best
Ever-growing Library Of Content
Everything you need to make an impact in health tech, for years to come
Here’s what other Fellows have been saying about their ODH experience
"The skills of the fellows was the one thing I underestimated going in. On Deck Health accelerated our learning + testing of growth techniques"
"On Deck Health amplified my knowledge about the health industry, gave me access to connections with high-level peers and opened possibilities to a better horizon for my company."
"On Deck Health helps me find my tribe, which was my first goal inside the fellowship. I found people I can rely on and talk about healthcare."
"On Deck Health has given me the opportunity to think about what is possible in healthcare innovation and what stakeholders are now willing to do."
“On Deck Health broke down many of the barriers health-tech startups face in meeting appropriate stakeholders and other founders to discuss (and avoid) pitfalls.”
Apply to On Deck Health
- Getting early sales
- Securing partnerships with healthcare bodies
- The Fundraising landscape in health tech
- Building a career in health tech
- Marrying clinical work with emerging technology
- Choosing your next opportunity
- Identifying early deals
- Investing in Innovative Healthcare Solutions
- Frontier Themes in Healthcare
MEET THE TEAM
Designed and led by top operators
To be a good fit for ODH, you are probably:
- 100% committed to health tech for the next 5+ years of their career
- Looking to start, scale, join, or advise/invest in a health tech startup
- For founders, timing can range from an incredible founder in another industry who just started exploring the health ecosystem (as long as they’re 100% committed to the space) or founders of a larger health tech startup looking to scale or raise a series A+
- For builders, we’re looking for mid-career fellows with deep expertise in their chosen field, including product management, practicing medicine, or building and scaling startups (just for starters)
- For all Fellows, you should be thrilled to be both a mentor and a mentee to fellows with different areas of expertise and backgrounds. The goal is that you'll be leaving the fellowship with meaningful, deep relationships in the health tech space that they can carry throughout their career
Our goal is to make the Fellowship accessible to the absolute best talent, no matter their financial situation.
All Fellows have the option to pay in four monthly installments rather than pay the full cost upfront. We also have a limited number of scholarships available thanks to our Access Fund. Information about scholarship applications will be provided to accepted Fellows closer to the kickoff date.
Between attending sessions, meeting other fellows 1:1, and curated mastermind groups you can expect to spend ~2 hours per week engaging with the program. We recognize that everyone in the program is working full time with busy schedules and a lot of personal commitments so engagement may vary week to week and that’s ok.
We have purposefully structured the program with your busy schedules in mind, allowing for structured content, a speaker series, and more curated small group sessions pairing those with challenges to those who have solved them before. We will also engage asynchronously on Slack. This structure will continue throughout the annual membership.
Yes: ODH will be run entirely remotely. This enables participation from all corners of the world. We’ve mastered the playbook for building remote communities and relationship building online, and will apply the same approach here.
Post-COVID, we’ll return to organizing offline programming like dinners, small gatherings, and retreats, but the core Fellowship will remain a remote-first experience.
Yes. ODH will be entirely remote. This enables participation from all corners of the world. We’ve spent multiple ODF cohorts mastering the playbook for building remote communities and relationship building online, and will apply the same approach here.
Post-COVID, we’ll return to organizing offline programming like dinners, small gatherings, and retreats, but the core Membership will remain a remote-first experience.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. Upon acceptance, you’ll be invited to join the next onboarding cohort. There are currently 3 onboarding cohorts in place per year. The next cohort kicks off on September 26th. To be considered for this cohort, you must apply by August 31.