On Deck is launching the On Deck Longevity Biotech Fellowship for founders, operators, and investors looking to build, join, or invest in revolutionary longevity biotechnology startups. The inaugural cohort kicks off September 12th.
Biomedicine is entering a new era. Decades of scientific understanding of aging-biology has shown that aging is a malleable and reversible process. Today, a growing wave of entrepreneurs, scientists, and investors are building biotechnology companies that target the root cause of major diseases: Aging.
As more capital is flowing into the anti-aging biotechnology sector, the major constraint for progress now is the lack of founders.
Many mission-driven individuals who want to get involved in longevity biotechnology don’t know how to get started, or feel like they don’t have the necessary background, network, or resources to have an impact.
Enter: The On Deck Longevity Biotech Fellowship.
The On Deck Longevity Biotech Fellowship is a continuous community for people who want to build, join, or invest in revolutionary longevity biotechnology startups.
OD Longevity Biotech will bring together three core groups of builders:
- Founders building or starting a longevity biotech startup, actively fundraising/preparing to fundraise or searching for top talent to join their team.
- Operators looking to network with other professionals, looking for their next role, or looking to find a co-founder for a new company
- Investors looking to go deeper into this space, access deal flow, and find skilled operators for their portfolio companies
The experience will then kick off with a six-week-long intimate cohort onboarding to foster deep connections and build familiarity with the On Deck ecosystem.
Afterwards, you’ll join a lifelong community of top founders, operators and investors passionate about building the future of longevity — together.
Every month you’ll get access to:
- Social & networking events
- Curated connections with other fellows
- Mastermind sessions with trusted peers
- Intimate deep dives with industry leaders
- Office hours with experienced mentors including longevity founders, pharma veterans, VCs, and top researchers
Ready to get started?
OD Longevity Biotech will be the go-to community for builders who want to take action and accelerate their impact in longevity.
Opportunities in the longevity industry will be enormous in the coming decade. There is no better way to have the greatest impact on age-related disease and healthspan extension than by getting involved today.
Interested? Secure your place in the next onboarding cohort by applying by August 30th, 2021.