On Deck is on a mission to increase economic growth on the internet by increasing the number of founders building world-changing startups, and creating the world’s best support ecosystem around to help them thrive.
In the past 18 months, On Deck fellows have created more than 250 companies and raised over $200 million from the world's best investors.
But for every person founding or working on an impactful company today, there are hundreds who don’t have the knowledge or tools to turn their ideas into reality.
We spend a lot of time thinking about how to unlock access to tech. We’ve removed financial barriers with convertible ISAs, democratized access for underrepresented founders with the Access Fund, and even extended healthcare cover to people during career transitions.
One barrier we're still working on is technical knowledge.
Having the tools and knowledge to create something from nothing is like having superpowers. We believe that empowering ambitious, driven individuals to build is one of the highest-leverage things we can do.
That’s why we are excited to announce the On Deck No-Code Fellowship — helping anyone validate ideas and turn them into reality, launch world-changing companies and operate businesses without writing a single line of code.
Introducing the On Deck No-Code Fellowship
On Deck No-Code (ODNC) is a 10-week program for builders to turn their ideas into products without writing code, surrounded by a community of peers. During the program, you’ll learn to:
- Validate an Idea. Learn how to build a website or an app to quickly validate your idea with customers.
- Launch your Business. Launch a profitable business you can grow and operate without writing a single line of code.
- Build Internal Tools. Discover how to create internal tools for any process in your company, freeing your engineers and giving your team super powers.
- Automate Business Workflows. Use no-code to streamline your business, save time and automate tedious workflows so you can focus on the work that matters.
As an On Deck No-Coder, you’ll have access to:
- A structured library of content you can access to learn new skills or get inspired with what’s possible with no-code.
- Regular office hours from no-code experts from Bubble, Webflow, Glide, Adal and other tools.
- Fireside chats and deep-dive sessions focused on best practices, advanced workflows, new tools, and much more.
- Co-building sessions led by the ODNC team, with guest appearances from expert no-coders.
- Mastermind groups for accountability and support.
- An unrivaled community of peers looking to build and launch projects with you.
We are excited to be partnering with Bubble to power and co-deliver elements of the On Deck No-Code Fellowship curriculum.
Bubble is the leading #NoCode platform that lets you build your startup without engineers.
The Inaugural On Deck No-Code cohort kicks off on January 9th, 2021. You can apply here before December 27th.
Ready to get started?
We’re thrilled to launch this new initiative, and can’t wait to give more people the tools to build world-changing startups. Applications are now open.